I am moving to Germany in 15 days, and I’ve been dreaming of all the adventures I’m going to live and all the cool things I’m going to do while I’m there. I’ve been finding a ton of things on Pinterest and made a bucket list of things I want to do while I’m in Germany.
- Visit Hamburg
- Hike through the Black Forest
- See the Rakotzbrueck (Devil’s Bridge)
- Take a boat ride down the Rhine river to see all the castles
- Go to Oktoberfest
- Ride on the Wuppertal Schwebebahn
- Go to Christmas Markets
- Visit Dresden
- Go to Tropical Islands
- Spend a day on the beach on the coast of the Baltic Sea
- See the Festival of Lights in Berlin
There you go! Maybe next year when I’m back we’ll see how many of these I’ve managed to do!